Posts filed under ‘Feeling Funny’
This has to be one of the BEST videos I have ever seen in a long time. If you are in need of cheering up, having a bad day or just need a chuckle?
Bust out the diapers, because you will need them.
So there’s these two muffins in a muffin tin in the oven. One looks to the other and says,
“Holy crap it’s hot in here!” and the one says “Holy crap! A talking muffin!”
I have been trying to upload a song onto a post and it’s not working. I looked to a good mate for help and it’s STILL not working (Thanks Eiain). Chances are, I’m a dolt and doing something wrong, so that post will have to wait until I can figure it out. Until then, the song will remain in my head and haunt me until I can post the damn thing.
All this commotion over a picture of 2 toothbrushes! Hmpf! 😉
I was tagged by Hules
1. What do you add to your coffee? Double Double (2 cream 2 sugar)
2. What are you reading now? A Complicated Kindness – Miriam Toews
3. Do you own a gun? Nope – but I’ve shot one at a shooting range.
4. Are you registered to vote? I am – like it matters.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depending on what I’m going in for.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yummers!
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Blue Christmas – Elvis Presley
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Chocolate milk all the way!!!
9. Can you do push ups? I can, but don’t like to as I have a bad shoulder.
10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Boyfriend: Chris. Girlfriend: Kelly.
11. What’s your favourite piece of jewellery? My wedding rings
12. Favourite hobby? Photography, writing, crafts.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Nope.
14. Do you have ADD? That really depends on the day I am having.
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I think too much.
16. What’s your Middle names? Lynn
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Crap! I’m gonna sneeze…AGAIN, I wish I could fly & I want coffee.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Nothing. Aren’t I fun?
19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Coffee, Chocolate Milk & Iced Tea.
20. Current worry right now? I have many worries. I’ll leave it at that.
21. What side do you dress to? The upside down side!
22. Favourite place to be? Right in the middle of nature. Mountains, trees, streams, tall grass… any place where I can feel free.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? I don’t remember. Sitting at home I think. Don’t be jealous!
24. Where would you like to go? Somewhere over the rainbow.
25. Name three people who will complete this. Larry, Curly & Moe
26. Whose answers do you want to read the most? Mark’s
27. What colour shirt are you wearing? Purple
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Cotton is where it’s at!
29. Can you whistle? You bet. With a pucker for a quiet whistle or 2 fingers for a louder one.
30. Favourite colours(s)? Indigo, blue, purple… depends on my mood. Other days, it’s the rainbow!
31. Could you be a pirate? Aaaar you kidding me? Of course, ye matey!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Depends on what I last heard and what’s stuck in my head.
33. Favourite girls name? Sarah, Julianna, Lily & Emily
34. Favourite boy’s name? Lucas, Nathan, Michael & Evan
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Wouldn’t you like to know?!?!
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Lucas snuck out of his room, hid in the hallway to watch the rest of Harry Potter – The Order Of The Phoenix. Lil bugger! We wouldn’t have noticed he was there if he hadn’t said “Is he killed???” ROFL.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? No clue. Mickey Mouse, I think.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Multiple, due to a car accident in 1998.
39. Do you love where you live? I wouldn’t say love… at least not until we move out to the country.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2 – bedroom and living room.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Candace. She likes to be heard. I love her so…
42. How many dogs do you have? None. I have a cat & 2 fish.
43. Does anyone have a crush on you? No clue… besides my hubby, but he kinda has to. We’re married.
44. What are the most fun things you ever did? Ummm… I’ll never tell…..
45. What are your favourite books? Ghost books, Paranormal, Wicca, Photography, Astronomy, Scary/Horror, Funny…
46. What is your favourite candy? Rockets & Reese’s Pieces
47. Favourite Team? Edmonton Oilers ~ NHL Hockey, Baby
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I will have to give that some thought.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM? Sneezing.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I want some coffee and wish it would rain. Too boring? Ok, I am dressed in a monkey suit holding a pinwheel, running laps around a light post screaming JUST A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR HELPS THE MEDICINE GO DOWN, wondering if it would make anyone laugh or commit me and if they commit me, can I have the purple straight jacket I special ordered 10 years ago and it never came because someone is playing a cruel joke on me? Hmpf Who would go out of their way to make a crazy lady angry by hiding her special purple straight jacket? I want their number so we can have a little “chat”.
It’s official folks and I have a license to prove it too!
I was going through an old purse and I came across a card I bought years ago from a store called San Francisco, which sold a bunch of relatively cheaply made odds and ends. It was a fun place for gag gifts and stuff, as well as these cards.
On the front of the card it says Certifiably Insane Official License. On the back it reads:
Bearer of the Certifiably Insane License is hereby granted all privileges to act neurotic, psychotic or just a little bit nuts. Personality characteristics vary from paranoia to hypersensitivity to extreme irritability. You can, however, expect this person to act consistently strange. Any abnormal behavior is quite normal for the Certifiably Insane. In other words, you’re dealing with one strange human being.
Then at the very bottom it leaves a place for the Nutcase’s Signature.
Gotta love being silly!